Week6 PartA

 The seven Facebook pages I decided to like on my Facebook page are; The Herb Society of America, The Herb Quarterly, Purple Fox Wax Company, Burt's Bees, Sky Organics, Lush, and The Body Shop. So, The Herb Society of America is a blog and I decided to like them because they have a hefty amount of followers that enjoy herbs. With them being a blog I could hopefully be able to get my brand out there for them to blog about my brand. The Herb Quarterly is a magazine that also has a decent amount of followers that I am also hoping to get my brand out there to be published about. Liking both of these pages will be helpful for the future of my business because Facebook has an algorithm so, with people interested in the pages I like my business will pop up in their "for you" page. 

Purple Fox Wax Company is actually a friend of mine business that helps me out with questions I have, I liked her page because she already has clientele whom might be looking for natural products since she offers natural wax melts. For the bigger businesses pages I liked; Burt's Bees, Sky Organics, Lush and The Body Shop, I liked those pages because they have a bigger platform that would help more with the algorithm. That way my businesses page is more likely to show up on the "for you" pages of people who are interested in products that I provide.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week9 PartA

My Theme

Week10 PartA