Week9 PartA

 Since the type of business I plan on starting is all about skin and hair care I feel like it is a personal kind of business. I think being personal in this kind of business is very effective because I've been to plenty of skin and hair care shops that are just business which for me made me uninterested in coming back. To me adding personal touches to my posts would attract peoples attention because I have a lot of skin issues and just issues in general with finding products that help soothe my skin. From my own personal experiences on struggling to find something to help and no one to relate to is a struggle and rough. So, I know there are plenty of people out there who also may feel the same and from sharing my own personal experiences with them and why I wanted to start this kind of business would appease potential consumers. 

I feel like a lot of the businesses that "specialize" in the area I plan on too are very impersonal online and in person. The only store I got a personal experience with was The Body Shop other than that most businesses are corporate businesses and just simply don't respond to consumers or share much with their audiences. On my business blog I would possibly be personal in most of my blogs sharing that I know hoe it feels to always be searching for something that always ends up not working or helping me. With my business I plan on to trying to respond to everyone in a timely manner and to be personal with people because it builds trust and ensures people will come back for products. 

Comments

  1. Especially with something as intimately personal as skincare. I like that you included your own story about a successful personal interaction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your share your own personal story on your business. I know how hard it is to trust one brand for your hair and skin care. I can totally relate to your story but I see more problem on my daughter who is already in an adolescence stage; skin dryness, break outs, you name it. Sometimes, we even need dermatologist's help to find perfect products. As a shopper, I really find time to check on product reviews and stories too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharing your personal story is definitely going to benefit you when it comes to people relating to your posts. I feel like when it comes to skin care people want to feel comfortable and be confident in the products they are using. That is exactly the type of feeling I get while reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being the type of business that deals with something as intimate as skin care(or overall health care) adding a personal touch would really make the customer feel relaxed and looking forward to shopping at a place that makes them feel sage and connected.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharing your personal experience will do something positive for your business. I think that your audience will have a sense of intimacy and trust with you by knowing your personal information:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel that I have to partly disagree with you because I've had a different experience with many skin care businesses. I feel that they add a lot of testimonials in order to get the visitor to want to buy the products. I do agree that it's very important to use personal touches like this specifically for skin care companies because people want to know they can get results. They want to be able to relate to what is being advertised. If you have problematic skin you don't want to feel like you're the only one. You want to know there's others out there who struggle with the same issue and that you can find help.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Theme

Week10 PartA