Week10 PartA

 I think for my business I would send a weekly newsletter to keep the engagement in tact and with updates about products. The kind of content I would use for business would be weekly reminders for placing orders because everything is produced by hand with fresh ingredients. It would also announce any new products that I am ready to produce as well as our story and how our business works for consumer insight. I think consumers would enjoy being kept updated on when to place orders and new products being produced because I believe it's unique and I say this because I have only seen one other business do this but not as much. So, doing it weekly would attract attention and if it's something that someone is interested in they could look forward to that with updates as well. But of course they can opt out if the weekly updates are too much.

Comments

  1. Hi Sydney,

    Your idea about announcing when new products are produced and when customers can purchase them is unique. You don't see other businesses do this often and by you doing this it will make your business stand out. Weekly reminders will work well for your business considering you are going to be selling products produced with fresh ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending weekly newsletters will definitely keep clientele coming back for more, however there will always be those who will unsubscribe from it but the good out weighs the bad. Especially since you have products that are made with fresh ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weekly newsletter would be good for your type of business, but yes, it's true based on my experience, some businesses send bunch of emails and I feel its too much. In your case I don't mind checking whatever your new products on hand and would love to read about your stories.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week9 PartA

My Theme