My Theme

 For the theme, I chose a nature background because I love nature and being outside. When I'm out in nature all my worries go away and I can notice all of the little things nature has to offer. Being outside is my happy place, whenever given the chance I'll be out in the middle of nowhere observing all around me. I also love the color green so, it added a nice touch to my theme. 

I don't have any experience using social media as a platform for a business, but in speculation I personally feel like Facebook would be a good start to use as a platform. Facebook is a nice balance to use your personal account as also a business because your friends already know you personally to where they can share your content for others. Then others can see what your business is and also get a glimpse of how you are which is important when starting a business. 

Comments

  1. Hi Sydney, nice to meet you! That's an awesome perspective on nature. I am of the belief that there is something ancient that is activated inside of us when we hear natural sounds and see natural shapes.

    I'm sure we will all be very fluent in the business use of social media by the end of this class.

    Good luck with the semester,
    -JR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sydney, What a lovely color scheme you chose. I look forward to exploring the Social Media jungle with you... Jan W

    ReplyDelete
  3. Facebook I think is an excellent place to start too... One of my other professors recommended one of the Facebook certificates you can find on their business.facebook.com site... The courses are free, though to take the exams and get an official certification it will require a small fee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sydney,

    Your choice of theme helps me see why being outside is your happy place. Visiting your page brought a sense of calmness over me. For me, my happy place is the gym. I can agree that when I am at the gym all of my worries go away. Everyone needs some sort of happy place where they can go to help them relax or take their mind off of things.

    - Anthony McCarthy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting back to nature can be a great method of introspection. I like going out and finding a nice "quiet" place where I can immerse myself in the sounds of nature for meditation.
    I also chose a theme color background that is my favorite color, it just happens to be black.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didnt see these themes when I created mine! I like this one good choice and I can see why it makes you feel happy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week9 PartA

Week10 PartA