Week16

 Having many social media management tools available for you is great but can make things overwhelming on what one you should do and is best for you. From looking at the article that was provided it showed a few social media management tools and what their cons and pros were. These tools help you manage your schedule with an auto scheduling tool, publishing calendar, and many other tools. The one that stood out to me was the Hootsuite social media management tool that you can try out for free for a month and you can try their other tools available for a month for free as well. They offer a free plan and if you feel like you want the professional plan instead it's only $29 per month. You can combine up to 10 social media platforms on there to better organize and follow properly through them as well as having unlimited auto-scheduling and a publishing calendar. For me I think this management tool would be worth a shot to try the free profile and see if I can work my business up to being a professional profile. 

Comments

  1. Hello Sydney!

    That is really interesting to hear that Hootsuite offers a free plan as well as a free trial. It's nice to be given options instead of always having to spend more money. The tools that are offered would be a huge timesaver for larger companies and I really like that you can combine 10 different social media platforms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sydney,

    I agree that social media can be very overwhelming a social media management tool is a great way to relieve some of that stress. I originally chose Sprout Social; however, after reading yours and some other classmates blog posts I am thinking that Hootsuite is one of the better options. It seems to have more pros than Sprout Social.

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week9 PartA

My Theme

Week10 PartA