Week15 PartA

 My future strategy that I think best fits well for my type of business is using these platforms; Instagram and Facebook. My tools I would use to implement with my platforms would be a newsletter and the blogs we created for this class. I would tie these into my platforms because it would be easy access for potential consumers to connect to get to know me and my business more personally. They would be able to find out ahead of schedule when I plan on making my next batch of skin care or anything scent wise through my tools. Or they could sign up for my weekly newsletter through the platforms that take them to my blog and use it as a reminder when I already created my weekly products.

From experimenting with different platforms and tools I am a simple person so, I like using Facebook, Instagram, Blogger, and how newsletters work. Even though I am simple I think my business should focus all of our attention and time on on social media marketing. I think this because my business is very small and I do not plan on having a shop for awhile so, it will be easier for me to organize everything online. By doing everything online for awhile it'll help me fill orders for my consumers and find out what the popular products are for my future shop. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week9 PartA

My Theme

Week10 PartA