Week15 PartB

 One Month Rough Draft

The plan I came up for the rough draft is I decided for Monday to be the day that I open a list of products that I offer to produce and people to place their orders for whatever products they want. I will leave that open until Friday at 4pm but I will also post reminders when it closes on my blog and on my Facebook and Instagram account. Then from when it closes for the orders on Friday I will gather all of the supplies needed for the products people placed an order on and that leaves me Saturday and Sunday to produce those orders and fill them. Then on Monday I will ship my orders out and the list will reopen again on Monday. But I also plan to post on social media everyday between the times of 12pm and 5pm with pictures of my products to catch any potential consumers attention to maybe want to place an order too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week9 PartA

My Theme

Week10 PartA