Week14 PartA

 The features I chose for my business Google analytics were; measure customer engagement with my site or app, measure data across multiple devices or platforms, and analyze my online sales. I chose the customer engagement with my site because I would like to see how long customers interact with my site and if it is interesting enough. So that way if it seems not interesting enough from their engagement activity then I can make some changes. Having multiple data being measured across my platforms helps me to have all of my business sites organized so that way I can monitor them at the same time. Then the last one I selected was analyzing my online sales because then it also helps with the organization and keeping track of my sales.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week9 PartA

My Theme

Week10 PartA