Week9 PartB

 The type of categories I plan on using for my blog would be all natural & beauty products. I think by keeping small categories but nonspecific types of categories gives me a lot to work with but also helps to keep me organized as well. I think by having these two broad categories opens a lot of attraction to potential consumers. I believe this because women are always looking for different kinds of beauty products and not only women these days but also men that are open to beauty products as well. Plus all natural products are booming and statistics show that it is just going to keep on booming for awhile. 

These are the people's blogs I commented on for this weeks posts as well:

John Barnett 

Clare Dovenbarger 

Anthony McCarthy 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week9 PartA

My Theme

Week10 PartA