Week13 PartA

 Well since the only social media I primarily use is Facebook it is the only place of social media ads I see. The ads I usually see are truck parts because me and my husband talk about different parts for his truck that he's thinking about getting so, the ads pop up about that. I also see ads about items that are small business and items that are produced in a non harmful production. Usually the call to action is act fast for a great deal or the proceeds go towards helping some animal or the earth. It's usually emotional or an act fast call to action. They do use imagery on all of the ads I've seen and it is effective, well the emotional ones are the effective ones. I hardly ever click on the link for the ads but the select times that I have it took me straight to their website.

Traditional advertising back then was in my opinion harder to remember a product because we didn't have the internet at our fingertips. Usually to remember a product is if there was a catchy tune that got stuck in your head and advertising was not around you as much and if it was you hardly remembered or paid attention. Having a phone and social media advertising is everywhere on your phone and around you it's hard to avoid. You can screenshot an item that appealed to you into your phones photos to remind you later that you were interested in this certain product. To me I feel like online advertising is more effective because people can not escape the advertising, it is around them all of the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week9 PartA

My Theme

Week10 PartA