Week12 PartB

I researched the app Etsy and Yelp Reviews and here’s what I found. Etsy Local permits people to buy and sell to their neighbors literally which cuts shipping costs, reduces environmental impact and supports local mom-and-pop shops. Etsy has a great reputation in terms of quality and product value, and well know for their great customer service. One of the number one apps for homemade authentic goods, Etsy has easy refunds and exchange policies.

For my research on Yelp Reviews I learned some interesting things I didn’t know before. I didn’t know that there was a filter that causes the reviews to only appear for a day or two and then get stuck in a “not recommended” section. The filter does it to random reviews as well so you would have to go out of your way to scroll all the way down the page and find the light gray text referencing them. Yelp is great but just like anything else it does have it’s problems.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week9 PartA

My Theme

Week10 PartA