Week12 PartA

 I think for the growth of my business I would use Yelp Reviews, TikTok, and Etsy. Using Yelp Reviews can be helpful but also detrimental to a small business but can help you grow and fix problems that have been raised. It'll also spread the word faster about your business and help expand your products or services. I would use this for feedback on the things I am doing great in and on things that I need to improve on as well. It's a great source to respond to the reviews and the public can see the responses as well to see how the business reacts to bad and good reviews.

For TikTok I have seen a decent amount of small businesses getting a good platform and support through the app. I would use this app to try and create my platform and it's great for showing small videos of me producing my products to give potential consumers some insight. Etsy is a great app as well for specifically small businesses to help reach consumers as well. Etsy is mainly for those with a small business who produce their own products, it's like a Farmer's Market through an app. Both apps would work great for starting my small business and helping promote that small business.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week9 PartA

My Theme

Week10 PartA