Week8 PartB

 The hashtags I mainly used was #AllNatural and #SydneysApothecary the other ones I used were descriptive to whatever product I was posting. I feel like doing that catches peoples attention and plus I also feel like doing #SydneysApothecary like this is easier for people to read and more attention catching. I just used hashtags that came to mind and what I felt like went with what I am trying to promote in my posts. All of my hashtags I used were very specific to my business and products. My first post was on a Friday evening around 4 and my last 2 were Sunday evening as well around 8. But I'm not quite sure what certain times or days are more effective but from doing research on Instagram about other businesses it look like through the week in the middles of the day seems more effective for them. What I learned from this exercise is that how you do your hashtags and how many you use is important to promote your business. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week9 PartA

My Theme

Week10 PartA