Week3 PartB

 For my future business I hope to open one day is based on real natural products I created myself from my own garden. I've been trying to use vegan all natural products but for me it's hard to trust a company claiming their products are natural. For me, big companies could easily just say their products are natural to earn even more revenue because it's a "trend" these days to have "natural" products. By opening my own business I hope to create a personal bond with my consumers to gain their trust that I made everything by hand. To create that trust is by showing the ingredients on the label but the ingredients are easy to pronounce because they're from the garden not a lab. 

Since it is an all natural based business I would use a logo to be the face of my brand and represent myself. My logo would be the Celtic tree of life, which is an Irish symbol, I have Irish in me so for me the tree is kind of a personal tie to myself as well as it also shows natural just from the look. The tree of life is a well balance logo for the kind of business I plan on having in the future and is a logo that would stand out. A tagline I would add to my logo would be, Treat our Existing Ecosystems Sacredly (T.R.E.E.S.). My logo and tagline shows it is an all natural brand which shows we support using natural products as well as treating our earth with respect. The logo and tagline go together cohesively because the Irish viewed the tree of life, which was an oak tree, as sacred and I want to promote our earth as sacred. 

The colors I would use for my brand would be earth tones with a pop of color to catch the attention of the eye. I would choose an olive green paired with a tan to medium brown color with pops of yellow for the attention. The colors of your brand or even website is important because the colors have to be cohesive but you also want to add a color that stands out to attract attention. Your color palette can be overwhelming to a consumer by having too many colors and colors all over the place. Even the font is important, well for my area of business it is, because hair and skin care products usually lean on a more feminine side. With that I would have my font be italic cursive so it shows beauty because I am promoting beauty products. 

Developing a brand, any brand, should be personal to you so that way the consumer can feel some kind of connection towards yourself and what you are promoting. The brand should be developed with a deep care and thought into what you are trying to sell to consumers. Creating the logo I created is personal to me and is something I am passionate about that I put a lot of thought and care into. With my logo for my brand my hopes are that my message is clear with it being a natural shop, to love our earth, and I am trying to create a personal connection with my consumers. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week9 PartA

My Theme

Week10 PartA